Bath and Body Works Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
3.8
  • However, I have to say that I'm not highly impressed with their body butter, and I will explain why
  • This would normally be a good thing, meaning that it's not watery, but in this case, I think it's a little too thick
  • It even leaves a little bit of a greasy feel on my skin, which i don't like

• by Blue345

I recently decided to try out Bath and Body Works’ body butter. It comes in the typical type of container that body butter comes in - a round, 7 ounce container. Normally I absolutely love Bath and Body Works products, and I leave the store with more products than I need. However, I have to say

that I’m not highly impressed with their body butter, and I will explain why.

My biggest complaint is that the body butter is sticky and tough. I can’t really think of another way to describe it. It doesn’t have the smoothness that most lotions do. This would normally be a good thing, meaning that it’s not watery,

• but in this case, I think it’s a little too thick. When I rub it into my skin, it’s difficult to spread it, leaving me kind of annoyed.

As far as how well it actually works, it is decent but not the greatest. There are other brands of body butter that do a better job (Victoria’s Secret).

It even leaves a little bit of a greasy feel on my skin, which i don’t like. As a side note, I may have just picked out a bad container of it, so it might be overall better than what I’ve said here. However, I think I’ll still stick to other brands when it comes to body butter.

Bath and Body Works Body Butter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312704678120930/k2311a0427/4.27.09