Bath and Body Works anti-bacterial hand lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe it comes in most if not all of the scents that Bath and Body Works carries
  • I constantly have dry hands, so I look for good brands of lotion that will help that problem
  • This product definitely rates a 10/10 for me

• by Blue345

One of my favorite products by Bath and Body Works is their anti-bacterial hand lotion. It comes in a small tube (2 oz.) that could easily fit into a purse. I believe it comes in most if not all of the scents that Bath and Body Works carries.

I currently have a tube of Exotic Coconut and a tube of Black Raspberry Vanilla.

I constantly have dry hands, so I look for good brands of lotion that will help that problem. This is one of my favorites, as I already mentioned for a few reasons. First ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312704678110930/k2311a0427/4.27.09