Pantene Pro V Shampoo
  • Actually when it comes to my hair, I'd do everything to keep it healthy because I know it is my crowning glory
  • My number one problem though is my wavy hair so I used to be easily beguiled by hair products that promise solving the problem of waves and curls
  • I'm talking of my personal opinion here which is based on actual experience
  • I think Pantene Pro V Shampoo has already come up with so many variants as of this date

• by ladyli

Actually when it comes to my hair, I’d do everything to keep it healthy because I know it is my crowning glory. I’d be very troubled if I see my hair not in its usual shining self. My number one problem though is my wavy hair so I used to be easily beguiled by hair products that promise solving the problem of waves and curls. Whenever I’d see a shampoo that said it could straighten out hair, I’d really buy. But my experiences have taught me good lesson to not believe all sales talks and promotions because they are mostly not 100% true.

Well presently I am mostly into using Pantene Pro V Shampoo. I said mostly using because my experiences prove that changing the brand of shampoo once in a while helps. While shampoo manufacturers may contradict me, I’d also contradict them. I’m talking of my personal opinion here which is based on actual experience. My hair grows somewhat

limp whenever I stick to one brand of shampoo only. If there is such thing as immunity in the body there is also immunity in the hair, I should say. Once my hair gets too used to one particular brand of shampoo, my hair hardly gets the benefits this shampoo promised. However, despite the fact that I’d switch to other brands some short time, my Pantene brand is my preferred and most used brand. This is the reason why I’ve actually tried many of its variants because I was thinking this could help me stop switching to other brand sometimes. But, so far I’ve observed that my hair type needs a switch once in a while. However, I should say Pantene shampoo is superior to any other brands . While it maybe true that I am using other brands to give my hair some resting time, the other brands are just balancer because I’d immediately go back ...

• to Pantene after some short use of other brand. Pantene is good as it could clean and gives manageability and body to my hair better than any other brands could do.

I think Pantene Pro V Shampoo has already come up with so many variants as of this date. I’ve seen around 26 variants in the market and I have actually tried and experimented on most of their Shampoo variants. Whenever I think the variant product information could do good on my hair type, I’d buy and try. So far the variants I have actually tried are the Prov-V Anti Frizz, the Extra Straight, the Moisture Renewal, the Extra Straight, the Relaxed and Natural Breakage, the Prov-V Restorative Time Renewal and the Smooth Vitality. All these variants have given almost the same benefits to my hair and found not much difference from each other. However because the product information points me to use either the Prov-V Anti

Frizz or the Extra Straight variant then I am into using these variants most of the time then would switch into other variants if I felt there is a need and sometimes a quick change to a different brand for a week then I’d return to Pantene brand again. Pantene Shampoo has so far helped my wavy hair healthy as it made a good combination with my trusted brand of Hair conditioner in keeping my hair healthy and manageable. However, I would say they did not really make my hair straight. It is only the process of straightening done at Freshaire Salon that really straightened my hair. But I protect the straightened hair with the regular use of the two variants plus my tested brand of Hair Conditioner. Their combination kept my hair straight for longer time. I don’t need to go for straightening every six months as I used to do but instead my straight hair lasts for even more than 16 months.

Pantene Pro V Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312704678040930/k2311a0427/4.27.09