Agbanga Karite Pure Unrefined Shea Butter
  • I had been on an endless search, I decided to do some researching about unrefined shea butter, it claims to be non comedogenic and actually benefit the health of skin
  • I have never purchased unrefined shea butter so I did a google search and found many retailers who sell it online, after reading reviews I found that the most liked one from reviewers was the one Agbanga Karite sells, I visisted their website and was very pleased to see how affordable their shea butter is

• by miszANH

I was reading about the benefits of pure, unrefined shea butter and really interested in trying it as a facial moisturizer, I have had trouble finding a facial moisturizer that was moisturizing enough yet didn’t break me out with not much luck, all of the moisturizers that didn’t break me out were not hydrating enough, yet lighter ones didn’t give me enough hydration. I had been on an endless search, I decided to do some researching about unrefined shea butter, it claims to be non comedogenic and actually benefit the health of skin.

The key is to buy unrefined because refined shea butter does not have the same nutrients as it, it also most times has added chemicals

which can be harmful to the skin.

I have never purchased unrefined shea butter so I did a google search and found many retailers who sell it online, after reading reviews I found that the most liked one from reviewers was the one Agbanga Karite sells, I visisted their website and was very pleased to see how affordable their shea butter is.

They sell it in several different sizes, I purchased the 16oz size for 9.

50 plus shipping which ended up being 17 dollars, I was so excited to try this product because it seemed to be the answer to all my needs and if so I’d be saving so much money on commercial moisturizers that come in ...

• small quantities for a lot of money.

I loved the fact that Agbanga Karite is actually located in the same state as me, so I recieved my order via UPS Ground just two days later! I’ve been using this for a week now and I have not broken out from it, extremely hydrated skin, a smoother texture and a more even tone.

This stuff really lives up to all the rave reviews! I’m so happy I found this, it actually brought any breakouts I had to a head which I could then extract and healed up, I can’t believe all the hype of commercial moisturizers that don’t do their job, when there is such a holistic, natural thing

that does wonders for even my oily acne prone skin! I cannot say how happy I am with this shea butter, but remember all shea butter is NOT equal.

The shea butter from drugstores does not contain unrefined shea butter, and contains in very small amounts.

Agbanga Karite’s shea butter is so smooth, no grains in it AT ALL.

It has a whipped texture in the solid form, I just use a popsicle stick to take a little out and rub it between my hands to melt then I apply it to my skin.

This stuff truly does work wonders and I am so happy I came accross it, I will never go back to a commercial moisturizer again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312704678020930/k2311a0427/4.27.09