Udderly Smooth Udder Cream
2.5
  • An interesting fact is that its name comes from the fact that was developed for dairy cows
  • I purchased some, and I must say that I'm not really impressed
  • I think I'd rather have it with no smell, though
  • I know a lot of people like this product, but I can't say that I agree

• by Blue345

I have had very dry hands recently, and a few people recommended Udderly Smooth udder cream to me. It is a lotion that is meant for dry skin. It can be found with the hand lotions at retail stores. An interesting fact is that its name comes

from the fact that was developed for dairy cows. For some reason that made my curiosity about it go up.

I purchased some, and I must say that I’m not really impressed. It has a light, paste-like texture. While it isn’t greasy, the feel of it stays on ...

• my hands, making them feel clammy. After it dries, my hands still don’t feel moisturized as lotion should make them feel. It is also “lightly scented,” according to the tube it comes in. The smell kind of reminds me of crayons, which is neither good nor bad.
        I think I’d rather have it with no smell, though.

I know a lot of people like this product, but I can’t say that I agree. I think I will stick to letting it be used for cows and use other kinds of lotion for my hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312704678000930/k2311a0427/4.27.09