Globe Network and Reversal Service  » Cellular services  »
Philippines
  • I'm a fan of Unlimited Texting but I usually subscribe to one-day service only because that's the best one that work for me
  • The guy representative seems to be nice on the phone but it didn't change the fact that I paid for a useless service
  • I was impressed and will continue to be a globe-subscriber

• by Elizhya

Get yourself connected with this wide network. All you have to do is have a working SIM card on your phone. Once activated, you can start availing the services it offered.

I’m a fan of Unlimited Texting but I usually subscribe to one-day service only because that’s the best one that work for

me. I can always resubscribe anyway.

The hottest craze is the BENTE(in English, TWENTY) service. It ranges from a 20-peso UNLITXT upto 80-peso UNLITXT.

Other than messaging promos, they also have the 20-peso call for three minutes. I use this most of the time.

It’s the most affordable promo from them. One time,

• I was calling my boyfriend then after less than a minute the call got disconnected.

We are both annoyed so I immediately contacted customer service. The guy representative seems to be nice on the phone but it didn’t change the fact that I paid for a useless service.

He apologized a lot and

I understand that it’s his job. I demanded for refund and he promised to process my request.

A day after, I received a text message from Globe Network saying that I now got my reversal, thanking me at the same time for the continuous patronage. Good service, indeed.

I was impressed and will continue to be a globe-subscriber.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222704677990930/k2311a0427/4.27.09