ASUS V80  » Phones  »
  • I've been using it for 2 years and never had any issue with it
  • I have nothing against Nokia phones but I love ASUS more
  • The first time I saw this model on the mall, I knew I like it
  • With its reliable cost, you can enjoy all the good features

• by Elizhya

It’s been months since I lost my phone - ASUS V80 and I’m missing it real bad. Why? It’s the best cellphone I ever had. I’ve been using it for 2 years and never had any issue with it. It’s slim and sleek and totally high tech.

I have nothing against Nokia phones but I love ASUS more. Let me review this first and my other phone later. The first time

I saw this model on the mall, I knew I like it.

With its reliable cost, you can enjoy all the good features. I love it’s unique emoticons and default tones which I used as alarm tone. The MP3 skins or interface are changeable too.

It’s 2-megapixel camera is enough the capture all your treasured moments. And it’t resolution is a real winner. You’ll fall inlove with the photo prints.

You ...

• can also add more memory for your phone to have more space for your stuff. Mine is currently 1 GB. I’m using it as my USB drive as well.

I have lots of files on it. The USB cable is handy and work both ways - charger and data cable. The quality of sound is never the same from other phones out there, let’s give credit to BOOMBOX feature.

This gadget is

more than a phone to me. It’s almost my life. All my daily notes, secret messages and videos are safe here.

Plus, you’ll go crazy over the miscellaneous health features which are - Calculate BMI and Menstrual Cycle. This may sound funny but I always use the calendar method incorporated here to predict safe periods for intercourse. And it never fails me.

I will always choose this ASUS V80 over anything else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372704677960930/k2311a0427/4.27.09