Mr Bean’s Holiday  » Movies  »
  • When I watched it, some scenes had me cracking up more than I thought it would
  • Therefore I recommend this movie to people who used to like watching the television show Mr

• by RedTape

“Mr. Bean’s Holiday” was the latest Mr. Bean movie to be released in theaters. However, at the time it was released, I was unable to go and see it with any of my friends because I didn’t have much time or money. I did not even get to watch the movie online. Nevertheless, I realized it

had to be hilarious because I would hear all my friends talking about it. One such time was in our first week of university when I heard them talking about him chasing a chicken for example because it ran away with his bus ticket.

The movie is about as the title says, “Mr. Bean’s Holiday”, whereas ...

• Mr. Bean wins a trip to France in a raffle, but when he goes, still manages to cause his usual disasters. He unintentionally gets a little boy separated from his father and has to try and find the little boy’s parents, loses a bus ticket and chases it across the countryside, injures a famous director by
        causing the set of an advertisement to blow up and much more. When I watched it, some scenes had me cracking up more than I thought it would.

Therefore I recommend this movie to people who used to like watching the television show “Mr. Bean” and people who like comedies. Rohan Atkinson is certainly a wonderful comedian.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112704677950930/k2311a0427/4.27.09