People’s Choice Relax and Sleep  » Medicine  »
  • There are only 24 tablets, but it is worth it in my opinion

• by snowy

People’s Choice Relax and Sleep is a supplement that is sold by Dollar Tree. This supplement is carried in most Dollar Tree stores, but at times it seems to be unavailable. I buy it whenever I see it because it seems to work for me.

The ingredients in this sleep inducing product are valerian root

extract 130 mg, passion flower herb 130 mg, celery seed 130mg,catnip powder 130 mg, Hops powder 65 mg,dried orange peel 65 mgs. They seem to work effectively when you take two tablets at bedtime. This is the dose recommended by the bottle.

This product has proven to be effective with adults. You can take this ...

• product half an hour before bedtime and it will help to put you asleep successfully. It is a nice relaxing way to go asleep. The price of a dollar is not much to pay for an effective sleep aid.

There are only 24 tablets, but it is worth it in my opinion.

This product

is guaranteed not to have any extra starch, sodium, wheat, sugar, wheat gluten or dairy. this is important for anyone who may have allergies to the above substances.

This medicine is quality guaranteed. It is manufactured by Mason Vitamins which has an 800 number for anyone who wishes to check something with the manufacturer.

Ifetayo says :

I`ve used this product on more than one occasion and have found it to be very effective. It does what it says it`s going to do. I am lulled to sleep without feeling lathargic or overdosed. Great way to relax and sleep through the night. I highly recommend it for the price and the results.

Joanna says :

Hi,

I am so glad that you have found a product that works for you. I like the product as well, although lately I have turned to natural sleep remedies.

If you ever decide that you would like a natural remedy I have found that a few drops of melatonin in Sleepy Time, natural herbal tea is great. It takes about a half hour to work, but they work wonders. As a bonus, they never leave me groggy and have very limited side effects as opposed to a medicinal tablet.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262704677940930/k2311a0427/4.27.09