Law and Order Criminal Intent
  • I don't like it as much as I like Law and Order
  • SVU for some strange reason, but I do like to at least watch the introduction to the various episodes, as I think they are quite interesting
  • The show is suspense filled, and even though I don't think that it is as big a hit as Law and Order
  • I would recommend this series to those fans of suspense and thriller movies, as well as crime drama television series

• by RedTape

“Law and Order: Criminal Intent” can be seen as the sibling to “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit”. This is because while “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit” deals with sexually based crimes; “Law and Order: Criminal Intent” mostly deals with other crimes

such as murder.

I don’t like it as much as I like “Law and Order: SVU” for some strange reason, but I do like to at least watch the introduction to the various episodes, as I think they are quite interesting.

I also think that just like the other series, the dialogue is great, the acting is also great and so are the storylines.

The show is about a New York City police department which deals with crimes such as murders, just like how the ...

• Law and Order Criminal Intent
      “Special Victims Unit” will deal with sexually based crimes.

The show is suspense filled, and even though I don’t think that it is as big a hit as Law and Order: Special Victims Unit; it still is quite popular.

I would recommend this

series to those fans of suspense and thriller movies, as well as crime drama television series.

This is because even though the show tends to be more of a psychological thriller it has kept me on the edge of my seat many times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102704677890930/k2311a0427/4.27.09