Sabrina the Teenage Witch TV show  » TV  »
  • It might still be interesting for guys though since it is funny and entertaining in other ways
  • Since this was such a good show during its time and still lives on in reruns, I think it deserves a high rating

• by Blue345

During the 90’s, there was a show on ABC called Sabrina the Teenage Witch. It is now on the ABC Family channel. Back when the show was on, it was one of my favorite shows. It is about a girl who finds out at the age of 16 that she’s a witch. The show is about her

struggles and enjoyments of being a teenager and a witch. It seems that her magic brings her more struggles than joys. There is also a talking cat named Salem on the show, which I always thought was cute.

I am glad that ABC Family decided to keep running the show. While it is no longer one of my favorite ...

• shows, I do still enjoy watching it. It’s a good way to spend time if I am bored, especially since there aren’t too many good things to watch on tv during the daytime.

As a warning to the guys, this show might seem a little bit like a chick flick. This is probably evident from the title. One

of the big story lines is Sabrina’s love interest in a boy named Harvey. It might still be interesting for guys though since it is funny and entertaining in other ways.

Since this was such a good show during its time and still lives on in reruns, I think it deserves a high rating. I will give it an 8/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102704677830930/k2311a0427/4.27.09