The Lovely Bones book
  • I was completely intrigued after I read just those two pages and promised my self that I would buy the book the next time I had enough money for it (which wasn't much since it only cost $5.62 (excluding tax)
  • The Lovely Bones is an amazing book with an amazing concept and I encourage everyone to read it

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

The first time I ever saw the eye catching cover of “The Lovely Bones” by Alice Sebold was in a CVS store (or it may have been Rite Aid but it was so long ago that I can’t remember). I picked it up and began reading a couple of the first pages just to get an idea of what the book was about.

I was completely intrigued after I read

just those two pages and promised my self that I would buy the book the next time I had enough money for it (which wasn’t much since it only cost $5.

62 (excluding tax).

When I went home and started actually reading the book I immediately fell in love with it.

The book has a very unique concept, although it is very saddening.

That’s one thing that I can appreciate about the ...

• book, it’s able to grab the readers emotions.

“The Lovely Bones” is the story about a 14 year old girl named Susie Salmon who is raped and murdered by a man who lived in the neighborhood she grew up in.

I appreciate the realism that the book has, and also for the fact that it can teach people to be wary and cautious of the people they live around and the

people they think they know.

I won’t go on to describe what else happens in the book because I don’t want to mention any spoilers, but I was very excited when I discovered that it would be made into a movie.

“The Lovely Bones” is an amazing book with an amazing concept and I encourage everyone to read it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172704677790930/k2311a0427/4.27.09