Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair protective recovery complex serum as a way to help me fight fine lines while I sleep
  • I thought the pricepoint for this product was good considering I've been using it for 4 months and barely used much of the bottle because you need a very small amount
  • I like that their product is in a glass container which is better for the environment and easier to recycle and will keep from contaminating the product by not leeching plastic into the serum
  • I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive to regular skin of all ages
  • I think everyone can benefit from this night repair serum

• by TheClassyWoman

I bought the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair protective recovery complex serum as a way to help me fight fine lines while I sleep.

It is a .5 fl oz bottle with a dropper top so you use a very tiny amount and it is very concentrated. You can use it all over your face but I concentrate mainly around the eye area and the forehead area. It claims to help repair the appearance of past damage but also protects your skin from the aging effects of our environment. It also claims that it

works with the body’s natural renewal mechanism tohelp your skin recover too.

I use this mainly at night but sometimes I also use it during the day if I’m working from home and won’t be wearing makeup, so instead of moisturizer I use this instead. It’s liquidy enough that is spreads well in the various areas you put it and it starts to absorb into the skin very quickly but does not suck up the product and leave your skin dry or anything.

I thought the pricepoint for this product was good considering I’ve been using ...

• it for 4 months and barely used much of the bottle because you need a very small amount. It was easy to get-you can find it at any major department store.

I like that their product is in a glass container which is better for the environment and easier to recycle and will keep from contaminating the product by not leeching plastic into the serum. You can use it alone or before you put on moisturizer before bed.

I have found that when I use this serum on a regular basis I really notice a difference.

I feel as though it is neutralizing some of the sun and environmental damage I’ve received over the years. It claims so also, so it must be working. This is one of the few repair products I’ve used that I actually feel works and it includes a small little paper booklet that outlines scientifically what it does. I feel it is backed up by a lot of research.

I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive to regular skin of all ages. I think everyone can benefit from this night repair serum! I give it a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312704677730830/k2311a0427/4.27.09