Hoodwinked movie  » Movies  »
  • When I first saw the previews for Hoodwinked on television I thought it would be a lousy film
  • If you're looking for a great film for family night, I would recommend rushing to your video store and renting this one as soon as you can

• by Steve
      When I first saw the previews for Hoodwinked on television I thought it would be a lousy film. But, after giving it a try, I now feel it is a movie I would be glad to add to my collection.

Giving “The

Other Story” to the Little Red Riding Hood tale, the movie was full of twists and turns and was entertaining throughout.

The makers of this film kept it clean enough for our toddler daughter to watch but it was still a movie ...

• that adults would enjoy too.

If I have any complaints about the film it’s that it was a little too predictable and we figured out who the bad guy was probably 30 minutes into the movie.

However, the movie still had enough

plot twists at the end to keep us wondering how it was going to end.

If you’re looking for a great film for family night, I would recommend rushing to your video store and renting this one as soon as you can.

It’s an instant classic.

Hoodwinked movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1160767770331/k2311a076/7.6.06