Pan Pacific hotel Seattle
2125 Terry Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121
  • My fiancé and I decided to take a real vacation to Seattle last year
  • The bed was by far the best I've ever slept it
  • Plus, the amazing bathroom came with a large soaking tub, perfect for my bubble baths and a free standing shower for my fiancé
  • The location is close to the Space Needle and Music Experience
  • My suggestion would be, bring your own cooler with you and stock yourself some snacks and drinks

• by squishlette

My fiancé and I decided to take a real vacation to Seattle last year. It was the first time either of us had really been to a “luxury” hotel. The Pan Pacific provided us with service and comfort that completely blew us away. We felt like celebrities. Just after we checked in, they sent us a bottle of sparking champagne and a card that was signed by then entire staff.

The room was beautiful, an Asian Contemporary feel. The bed was by far the best I’ve ever slept it. It was like floating on a bed of clouds. My tension headache disappeared for those three

nights of perfect sleeping bliss. The room had a king size bed too! Plus, the amazing bathroom came with a large soaking tub, perfect for my bubble baths and a free standing shower for my fiancé. And, if that wasn’t enough, they provide you with two plush robes and umbrellas.

Location wise, it is right on the new street car route, so getting to the heart of downtown Seattle was rather simple. If you don’t want to drive, you can walk to the trolley which is close by as well. The location is close to the Space Needle and Music Experience. They have a ...

• restaurant, The Seastar that is the best one in the greater Seattle area, at least to us anyway.

They had a gym, that came with cardio equipment and weight machines. There was also the Vidal Spa, I wish I had time to check that out, but I didn’t. Maybe next time.

We only really had a few things that weren’t perfect. First was that we couldn’t find the supposed parking garage and had to get valet parking, not a big deal, but the cost of the stay itself was a little much, but hey, it was for a special weekend, so we did it.

They didn’t have any vending machines, which we found very strange. The mini-bar you could fit stuff in, but then you chance getting charged for moving something. We pretty much just drank tap water whenever we were in the room. The only way to get ice was to order it, which obligates a tip. So, it works great for the people who work there, not so great for people staying there. My suggestion would be, bring your own cooler with you and stock yourself some snacks and drinks. Or, if you don’t want to do that, there is a Whole Foods store on the bottom floor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22604677570230/k2311a0426/4.26.09