Facebook  » Web sites  »
www.facebook.com
  • Since facebook isn't that famous here in Philippines, I just new about it a few days ago when I decided to create an account just for fun and to try something new
  • Good thing I know very few people who also has an account
  • Even if we were only few, we still enjoyed the services offered by the site
  • But it's not all glitz and glamor for the said website, personally, I think that the users can do something to beautify their profiles

• by ash54

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Facebook a term that even computer newbies know. With the growth of networking websites around the net, what had made www.

facebook.

com astonishingly extraordinary? Its main edge is how fast-based it is compared to other websites out there.

You drop a comment and voila!, it will appear in no time at all.

Since facebook isn’t that famous here in Philippines, I just new

about it a few days ago when I decided to create an account just for fun and to try something new.

Good thing I know very few people who also has an account.

Even if we were only few, we still enjoyed the services offered by the site.

It would also be a bonus if you have some friends online so you can ...

• chat using facebook.

Facebook also displays in your friends’ homepage all the recent updates that you did in your profile so you would be assured that someone will know what you are up to even if they are not interested in viewing your profile.

But it’s not all glitz and glamor for the said website, personally, I think that the users can do

something to beautify their profiles.

Yes, simplicity might be equivalent to beauty but it would also be fun to design it so that it would reflect the personality of the users.

The surveys and other applications are nice though.

It gives the people something to do and talk about.

Facebook

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202604677460230/k2311a0426/4.26.09