St. Ives Apricot Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »

• by rycemix

I am very particular with any facial wash, because my skin is not compatible with some facial wash products in the market. I want the facial wash to lessen the oil of my face and minimize my blackheads and whiteheads. The perfect product for me: ST. Ives Apricot Cleanser.

I’ve had a

couple of bad experiences with some facial cleansers. Some caused acne and rashes to break out from my skin and it really scared me. At some point, I just decided not to use any facial wash and, instead, just used ordinary soap to clean my face. However, it made my skin ...

• dry. When my uncle and his family came home a couple of months ago from Illinois, they brought with them a pack of St. Ives products. They gave me the Apricot Cleanser. I immediately used it the night they gave it to me.

I loved the results. I concentrated the cleanser on

my nose and cheeks, because that’s where blackheads and whiteheads are usually located. St. Ives Apricot Cleanser has these little orange scrub that penetrate my pores, cleaning it and minimizing those yucky blackheads. Not only has it made my face cleaner, it has also lessen the oil on my face. It’s a great product.

St. Ives Apricot Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312604677450230/k2311a0426/4.26.09