Ca-Rezz Antimicrobial Skin Care Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • In just a few weeks, my problem areas became smoother and the rashes have minimized

• by rycemix

I am one who deeply cares for my skin. Although I don’t worry about pimples or acne (thankfully, I have inherited the smooth skin-type from my father’s side of the family), what I worry about is the fact that during summer, I sweat profusely. And it irritates me so much because during the summer

season, I get these rashes on areas on my body that sweat a lot. And when you live in a tropical country, the rashes become an annual nightmare which occurs every summer season.

Luckily, my ninang (godmother) residing in the U.S. sent me a bottle of Ca-rezz Antimicrobial Skin Care Cream. It says there that ...

• it should be used and placed on pressure sensitive areas (like the back of your legs or your bottom) This places are my areas of rashes as well. I instantly used this product, hoping it would help in making my skin in those rashes-prone areas smooth again. True enough, Ca-rezz Antimicrobial Skin Care Cream
        did just that. In just a few weeks, my problem areas became smoother and the rashes have minimized.

I am now loving this product. I know U.S. products are really compatible with my skin type and I rarely get allergies from using such products. This antimicrobial cream is really such a big help for me.

MELBA says :

i would like to know where i can but CA_REZZ antimicrobial skin cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312604677440230/k2311a0426/4.26.09