Goldilock’s Heavenly Marble Slice  » Food  »
  • Well, I decided to grab one piece of Heavenly Marble Slice
  • The whole slice was thick enough, it was worth it for the price that I paid
  • The whole cake as well was so moist and it was delicious

• by ibizaspain

A busy person like me normally stacks food inside my fridge because when I am doing work from my laptop, whenever I want to eat, I just grab whatever I have inside. The other day, I was checking for new food. I have to change what I am eating every week because if I won’t monotony bores me

to death and my body looks for a different flavor after being accustomed for the same food for more than 4 days. Goldilock’s is known for its “sugar free” deserts. I visited their branch, the one located at Colonnade Mall along Colon Street here in Cebu. There was no peanut loaf available, the one that I eat every time I am hungry together with a bottle of Coke Light. Well, I decided to grab one piece of Heavenly Marble Slice. This one is not sugar free though and it has NO label like the known deserts at Goldilock’s that it “does not contain Trans Fats”. So obviously this one is fattening like the rest. Anyway, I ...

• Goldilock's Heavenly Marble Slice
      told myself I wanna eat just one slice, my trainer at the gym won’t know anyway and so with my nutritionist.

I love this cake. The top part is mouthwatering. It contains marble chocolate. The dark chocolate of it was so yummy. The whole slice was thick enough, it was worth it for the price that I paid. The

whole cake as well was so moist and it was delicious. The sweetness was just average and not too sweet. It was very good and I paired it with hazelnut coffee while I had my snacks today.

The downside though of this is it contains so much calories. So, if you are loosing weight, I don’t advise you to eat this.

Aphiwe says :

re : The whole cake as well was so moist and it was delicious
It was a great cake and the ingredients are suitable for a lot of people

Aphiwe says :

re : The whole cake as well was so moist and it was delicious
It was worth my time

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272604677381030/k2311a0426/4.26.09