LG Vu CU920  » Phones  »
  • So this is probably not the best phone for people with larger hands or fingers
  • But overall, I don't have a problem with this phone and would recommend it

• by rylie_stephens

I just got my LG Vu a few weeks ago. In case you don’t know, this is a touch screen phone. I will talk about those features first.

It is very responsive to the touch and even gives a little vibrate if you set it that way as an extra assurance that you have pressed a button. It does not use a stylus and only recognizes the touch of a finger.

It has the flick scroll feature that the I Phone

has so that you can easily scroll through your contacts and pictures. You can text message on a normal numerical screen, or you can switch it to landscape mode and text on the qwerty touch screen.

But the landscape mode is only available for texting and picture and music video viewing. The main feature of this phone is the television part of it.

It has a nice little antenna on it for better reception. I have never personally used the TV ...

• because you have to sign up for the media package, which is pretty pricey.

Otherwise, you run up your bill. This phone is very light weight and is all plastic.

It is very thin. The hearing is very good on it, for normal usage and on speaker phone.

It has a camera and takes videos but has no flash. When texting in landscape mode, I have found it pretty difficult to type the specific buttons I want, even with my small

girly fingers.

So this is probably not the best phone for people with larger hands or fingers. It has a place for a memory card so you can add tons of music or picture files.

If you get the phone, make sure to get a screen protector or keep the screen cleaned frequently. Otherwise, you will have fingerprint buildup.

It is a very user-friendly phone besides the texting part. But overall, I don’t have a problem with this phone and would recommend it.

marcus says :

how do you set my lg vue to where it will only work with my touch only

dean carter says :

A phone like that would not be able to be set up for that, because the screen does not scan finger prints to recognizes your touch alone. If you wan’t to keep your phone private then i would suggest setting a password on your device.

ryliestephens replies :

marcus, as far as i know you cannot set your vu to recognize your touch and not anyone else`s. im sorry if i led you to believe that from my review of the phone. i dont know of any phone that can be set to only respond to one person`s touch, if you do let me know, thats awesome

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372604677361030/k2311a0426/4.26.09