University of Mindanao (UM)
Bolton St., Davao City Philippines
  • And I'm proud to say that University of Mindanao (UM) is one of the best universities here in Davao City Philippines
  • If you are looking for a competitive and best quality education i would highly recommend University of Mindanao

• by jhenn23

I finished my four year course which is B.S accountancy at University of Mindanao (UM) last 2006. And I’m proud to say that University of Mindanao (UM) is one of the best universities here in Davao City Philippines. It has lots of courses to offer. University of Mindanao offers quality education in a cheaper tuition fee. UM has competitive and best quality professors that will give excellent education to students. They are well trained to make sure of the quality of their

teaching.

I admit that I were hesitant to enroll before in UM because i heard a lot of bad comments about it. I don’t have no choice but to enroll to UM because my parents don’t have enough funds to send me to an expensive university. Years goes by, i totally love the university where i came from because aside from the best quality education i got from UM but also i met my friends in that university and we continue communicating up to ...

• now even if we are busy with our respective jobs.

I must say that i am proud product of UM. After I graduated my degree i got immediately my first job which was related to my field and I applied what i had learned from UM. And i owed it from my professors from the said university who taught me well.

If you are looking for a competitive and best quality education i would highly recommend University of Mindanao. This is the place of

quality education wherein you will mold your future here. UM has complete facilities that to be used by the students, faculties and by everyone. Currently, UM uses high technology for easy access and students can download grades and assessments in the use of UM-Globe Sim. UM also accepts Globe G-Cash and credit card payments.

So be part of University of Mindanao and experience the best quality education you will ever have. And you will believe like what UM motto says “the first in leadership education”.

riza says :

who are the professors of college of accountancy?

jhenn23 replies :

They are many to mentions their name. What i can say is that BS accountancy professors are the best professors in mindanao, Philippines.

yeah i agree

Merj says :

They are all CPA’s, and MBA holder too.

queenie says :

how much will be the cost per unit in computer engineering?

john Francis F. Hugo says :

it’s PHP 395.00 per unit..

janelle quidding says :

do you accept birth certificate as temporary substitutes of NSO, ? i hope you give me a chance to enter in your school, currently im waiting for my NSO, and it takes time,i hope for your kind consideration. thank you.

RS staff says :

Consider to contact University directly.

jhenn23 replies :

During my time way back 2002 they accepted my birth certificate. I just don’t know if they change it. I believe they have website, you’ll just search University of Mindanao. You can contact them through phone or email then.

janelle says :

at your time, they consider and accepted your birth certificate as a temporary substitutes of nso?

John says :

It has to be an authentic birth certificate from NSO. It must have the LCR Number. If it’s not from NSO, the answer is now.

shiela says :

how much is the tuition fee and per unit of civil engineering?

John says :

Shiela, the tuition fee is 395.10 per course.

rosalen says :

.. i would like to ask f how much per unit of education in um??

John says :

The tuition is 395.10 per unit.

quick note by anonymous :

How much the full tuition fee for civil engineering including the misc. ?

Rhemjoy says :

How much is the tuition fee of accountancy per sem?

Norie Jane Sayco says :

How much the tuition fee per year of those who get the course of Bachelor in Library and Information Science.

rhemjoy says :

did UM Bolton accept tansferry student? please answer my question so i can enroll quickly

cherry says :

how much is your unit cost for business management

john Francis F. Hugo says :

as of the year 2012, it’s PHP 395.00 per unit and will increase 9% per school year..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502604677331030/k2311a0426/4.26.09