Miss USA  » Entertainment  »
  • I know many people who have given up their dreams due to financial reasons
  • From that perspective, I think that this pageant really helps a person's career
  • I like the time (usually eight o' clock) because I am free of all work and don't have anything in my mind to distract me
  • The stage is absolutely gorgeous in my opinion
  • The final round is also fun because it is one of the major points where the best of the best are chosen

• by kaorusango

The Miss USA pageant is held yearly for women who prove themselves capable to represent the country. The winner continues her journey to compete in the Miss Universe pageant while the first and second runner up continue their journeys to achieve different titles. This competition is great because it gives everyone a chance to show who they really are.

For many it guarantees their future and helps set them on the path they choose. Personally, I have big dreams of doing big things, and if would win this pageant, it would give me an awesome opportunity to pursue my goals and not give up on

them.

I know many people who have given up their dreams due to financial reasons. I don’t want to be one of those people.

From that perspective, I think that this pageant really helps a person’s career. The show itself is pretty entertaining.

I like the time (usually eight o’ clock) because I am free of all work and don’t have anything in my mind to distract me. The show has great music.

I like how they use music from somewhat random music artists (whom I like most of the time) occasionally. They are able to sneak in performances at ...

• appropriate times unlike some shows which I have seen where they just stick in performances that shouldn’t have even been on the show in the first place.

The contestants are usually gorgeous, although they often give bad answers to the questions and confuse you. The judges are impartial (hopefully) as far as I have seen.

However, they usually don’t add in much to the show in terms of entertainment unless they are one of those celebrities that people adore. The stage is absolutely gorgeous in my opinion.

I have always wanted to just stand there and look around!

There are usually three major rounds: the bathing suit, evening gown and the question-and-answer round. The bathing suit round can often get tedious because sometimes you feel like you are watching the same thing 51 times.

The evening gown round is fun for me because I love seeing all the beautiful gowns and rating the contestants to see how close they come to the judges’ ratings. The final round is also fun because it is one of the major points where the best of the best are chosen.

Overall, the show is very entertaining and I look forward to watching it every year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592604677301030/k2311a0426/4.26.09