Samsung SyncMaster 920nw, 19″ LCD Monitor
  • I bought this monitor just last year of August
  • Here in the Philippines Samsung service center is very convenient compared to other service center like Sony or Panasonic
  • I highly recommend this product for those people seeking for looking only at the screen's features at a lesser price
  • But the only problem I know with this is that you cannot input digital data though

• by grid_runner22

I bought this monitor just last year of August. The main reason I bought this LCD monitor was that it looks very stylish and the contrast is very good compared to other monitors at a lower price of about 7000 pesos which is equivalent to $140. The other monitors I encountered with the same features were that of

LG monitors. LG monitors have same resolution but have higher prices. I really loved the way it fits my table and it is so light that you can move it anytime you want. I felt that I was in a very special office whenever I work with my computer. Aside from that, setting the brightness, contrast and everything ...

• is so easy. I also enjoy the wide screen that helps me with my eye getting tired easily. I have been in front of the computer for about half a day during these days and compared to my old monitor screen, I can stay even longer on my computer.

In terms of service, Samsung gave me a

one year service and warranty. Here in the Philippines Samsung service center is very convenient compared to other service center like Sony or Panasonic.

I highly recommend this product for those people seeking for looking only at the screen’s features at a lesser price. But the only problem I know with this is that you cannot input digital data though.

jerry says :

My monitor developed a black circle about 6 centimeters in diameter at the left upper side. How can it be removed and what is the cause of this trouble?

John says :

Jerry, this seems like a pixel related issue, which is not something that can be easily fixed. Run a self test on your monitor to see if the circle shows up during the test. With the power cord plugged into the wall, unplug the video cable from the back of the computer. There should be a box on the screen. If the circle shows here, it means that the monitor is defective. If this is the case, I suggest contacting Samsung to have it replaced, if you’re under warranty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162604677241030/k2311a0426/4.26.09