Granado Espada V3.2  » Games  »
  • I love to explore what's hot, new and cool and features on different games I've played
  • So when I tried this game for the first time , I was amazed on its game play, the first thing I noticed on this game is that It has a very full and detailed graphics on every entity that you will see in game
  • Another cool feature I found is their RNPC characters

• by Airyce

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I’ve been an online gamer for almost 6 years and since then I’ve become familiar of different online games. I love to explore what’s hot, new and cool and features on different games I’ve played.

Until I got the news about the Granado Espada that was released and introduced first time in the Philippines (SEA), on my curiosity I immediately get a CBT (Closed Beta) Account to try it. So when I tried this game

for the first time , I was amazed on its game play, the first thing I noticed on this game is that It has a very full and detailed graphics on every entity that you will see in game.

The main uniqueness of this game is that you can use 1 up to 3 characters at a time simultaneously; unlike other games you can only play one character at a time.

Another is, it’s cool ...

• AI or Artificial Intelligence, the game itself has built-in high level of AI, i.e. you point and click the mouse pointer to a place where you want your character(s) to go, after you appointed the location, the character(s) will automatically move and go to the pointed location even there’s obstacle coming on their way they would actually changed their paths to avoid it until they reach the appointed location, wow that is pretty amazing!

Another

cool feature I found is their RNPC characters; you can recruit any NPC (Non-Playing characters) of your choice to join the family of your characters, in which the only requirement is to complete the NPCs’ requested quests. This is usually not available on other games today.

This is one of my favorite online games and best played with your family and friends.

Granado Espada V3.2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282604677191030/k2311a0426/4.26.09