Air Canada
0.5
  • I have traveled with Air Canada on December 24th, 2008 and I can definitely claim that this was the worst trip I've ever taken with this company
  • The flight was uneventful, even though I found the flight attendants to be real snobs and the snack bar offered too expensive
  • Finally, I got re-united with all my belongings but this experience has confirmed me once more that Air Canada is definitely not a reliable company and their customer service is less than desirable

• by ButterflyEs

I have traveled with Air Canada on December 24th, 2008 and I can definitely claim that this was the worst trip I’ve ever taken with this company. The flight was uneventful, even though I found the flight attendants to be real snobs and the snack bar offered too expensive.

Once I landed in Vancouver, BC, I had to wait for my luggage over 45 minutes, only to

find out that it had never arrived to Vancouver.

I was given a trouble-ticket and asked to call in within 24 hours if I had not been contacted by the baggage service.

Needless to say, no one has ever called me.

For the next 10 days, I kept calling everyday and checking on the website to find out about my luggage.

When I called the customer service ...

• as a last attempt, I was told to be patient and that my luggage would be there soon enough; notwithstanding that no other detail was available.

On the thirteenth day, I received a call from the baggage service asking me whether I’d be home that afternoon for the delivery of my lost suitcase.

I made sure I could, as by that time, I was about to buy

new clothes and everything else I needed that was in my suitcase.

Finally, I got re-united with all my belongings but this experience has confirmed me once more that Air Canada is definitely not a reliable company and their customer service is less than desirable.

Anyone who is traveling to West Coast, I can only give you one advice: do not use Air Canada as your carrier!

Air Canada

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402604677131030/k2311a0426/4.26.09