Revlon Beyond Natural Cream Lipgloss in Nude
  • Although I love Mac lipglass I absolutely hate the sticky texture
  • I highly recommend this to anybody looking for an affordable gloss that isn't sticky but is of high quality

• by nymphette

I am pretty much a Mac girl when it comes to lipgloss. With the economy the way it is I was on the search for a more economical gloss. I tend to get nude glosses or glosses that are light that tone down my very pigmented lips.

The “cream” part of the name is what attracted me to these glosses.

Although I love Mac lipglass I absolutely hate the sticky texture.

It is give and take though because the stickier the gloss the longer they stay. I picked up this gloss at my local Ulta on sale buy one get one free.

It was about 7 dollars for both. I bought Nude and Pink.

The nude is a ...

• light caramel color with a slight pink undertone. It comes out a perfect nude on my lips.

It smells very yummy, a butterscotch smell. The smell does leave very quickly for those who don’t like a sweet smelling gloss.

There is a slight, natural shine. The lasting power is pretty good for a non sticky gloss.

Great

for an office or everyday look. This is also great for “priming” my lips to tone down the color before I put another gloss over it.

The texture is more creamy than sticky or slick. These have quickly become my go to gloss.

I highly recommend this to anybody looking for an affordable gloss that isn’t sticky but is of high quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312604677111030/k2311a0426/4.26.09