Williams-Sonoma Complete Seasonal Cookbook  » Books  »
  • Unfortunately, many of the recipes call for ingredients I don't normally keep around the house, such as fresh rosemary or wild mushrooms, but for special occasions these recipes would be easy to make and delicious
  • There are a few interesting dessert recipes in the book as well, which I didn't try

• by booklover
      This book is full of luscious recipes. Unfortunately, many of the recipes call for ingredients I don’t normally keep around the house, such as fresh rosemary or wild mushrooms, but for special occasions these recipes would be easy to make and delicious.

All of

the recipes are carefully explained - even I understood how to do things, despite the fact that my cooking tends to consist of dumping everything in at once and stirring.

There are a lot of steps in many of the recipes.

I especially liked ...

• the summer recipes - everything I tried came out light, flavourful, and tasty.

They were easy to prepare (less steps), and because many of them required grilling, it’s almost like I didn’t have to cook them.

There are a few interesting dessert recipes in

the book as well, which I didn’t try.

They look really good in the pictures, but for a dessert, require a lot of steps and ingredients.

It was just easier to make something you could bake ahead of time and then reheat in the oven while people ate dinner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1760767710231/k2311a076/7.6.06