Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the mascara in very black and brown black
  • Not likely and I definately don't recommend it

• by terrin

I have tried what seems like a million different mascaras, ever in search of the perfect product. Maybelline Define_A_Lash Volume mascara in the waterproof formula comes close. I like the mascara in “very black” and “brown black”. Maybelline states that it offers volume and defination of lashes with zero clumps. I won’t go as far as saying zero clumps; if you apply too much, it would be

impossible for it or any other mascara not to clump at least a bit. However, this mascara’s special brush with tiny bristles really does help to deliver the right amount to my lashes. It separates my lashes better than other mascaras so one can see a lot of lashes, not a few chunky lashes like a lot of mascaras do. It works best to not let it ...

• dry between coats (2 coats works for me).

This mascara is priced right - less than $10 a tube at Wal-mart, CVS and Wal-greens. ( My second favorite mascara is DiorShow by Christian Dior and believe me, the Maybelline Define-A-Lash is a MUCH better deal )

I have only tried Maybelline Define-A-Lash in the waterproof formula. The packaging claims the mascara can easily be removed with soap and

water. Not likely and I definately don’t recommend it. Best to remove it with an eye makeup remover (like Almay moisturizing eye makeup remover pads). Good news is the mascara really is waterproof.

The product is contact lens safe and ophthamologist tested. I have very sensitive eyes and I have not experienced any adverse effects while using it. Anything short of crying your eyes out, your lashes will stay looking great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312604677091030/k2311a0426/4.26.09