Elledi Poker hazelnut cream wafers  » Food  »
  • I like wafers a lot because usually they are very tasty although I it happened quite a few time to me that I've bought wafers that weren't all that good at all, but mostly I was lucky
  • I've tasted a lot of wafers but this one is really among the best ones
  • At least thay are that cheap at the discount near my house while they cost double that amount at another shop

• by IMfan

I like wafers a lot because usually they are very tasty although I it happened quite a few time to me that I’ve bought wafers that weren’t all that good at all, but mostly I was lucky. Last wafers that I’ve bought were Elledi hazelnut cream and they were really great. The cream is really great because it isn’t dry like in some other wafers and it also isn’t very sweet.

The whole wafer is very light weighted, and the wafer part of it is very crispy. I really like it.

The cream is of dark brown color and it is very tasty. There’s

no too much cream nor too little of it, the amount of cream is just perfect.

There are 2 strata of cream and 2 strata of wafer. The wafer is about 1cm wide and 10cm long.

What surprises me the most is the freshness and the lightness of this product. I’ve tasted a lot of wafers but this one is really among the best ones.

They are also quite cheap, you get 150g for 49 Euro cents. At least thay are that cheap at the discount near my house while they cost double that amount at another shop.

The only thing about them that ...

• I don’t particularly like is the aftertaste, they kind a make you hungry, so when I start I just can’t stop eating them. These wafers are also hydrogenated fat free which contribute to the calorie content of a food, often making it unsuitable if you’re trying to loose weight, but that doesn’t mean that this biscuit is low in fat because it isn’t, 100g of it contains 494 calories, so I really don’t understand this Hydrogenated Fat Free sign on it, if one is trying to loose weight I really doubt they will eat chocolate and wafers.

Elledi Poker hazelnut cream wafers come in

a red plastic wrapping which has rather simple design. There are 2 wafers on the picture and a couple of hazelnuts and, of course, the Elledi mark, nothing else, that’s it on the front side, while on the back side there’s a bunch of letters and the energy value table.

I must admit that I was quite surprised when I realised that these cheap wafers were that good. They can stay open for several days without getting the humidity from the air which is actually great because I really hate when wafers become too soft.

I think that Elledi are really quality wafers and I like them a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272604676981030/k2311a0426/4.26.09