Motorola C155
  • Since it is my first cell phone, I love it so much
  • Unfortunately, in late 2008, the gadget was broke down
  • My experience using Motorola C155 is that this cell phone is not a good cell phone
  • And after I am trying the other Motorola series, now I know that all of the Motorola series, the old one, is just have the same system like my Motorola
  • But I was very disappointed with the GPRS feature of the cell phone

• by Konoshika

This is the first cell phone that I own. My parents bought it for me back in October 2005. It was my birthday present from my parents for me. Since it is my first cell phone, I love it so much! I want to use it in whole my life. Unfortunately, in late 2008, the gadget was broke down.

I felt so sad that time. But that is ok because now I have another cell phone one me. The second was W300i, and the last was J200i, all by Sony Ericsson. My experience using Motorola C155 is that this cell phone is not a good cell phone.

It is not small enough and also the system

used in Motorola C155 is the bad one as I ever used in my life. And after I am trying the other Motorola series, now I know that all of the Motorola series, the old one, is just have the same system like my Motorola. It is not user friendly, it is hard to learn. That is why now I changed into Sony Ericsson fan, and stick with it until now.

Actually my Motorola C155 has the ability to become a good phone, at that time off course. It has a color screen; the GPRS feature so that I can browse the internet, a solid design but not a slim one, and a very ...

• loud and clear sound that it produced. But unfortunately this all features become boomerang for Motorola it self. As for my experience using this cell phone, I am satisfied enough with it color screen at that time.

But I was very disappointed with the GPRS feature of the cell phone. The GPRS is just ok, but the software that used inside the phone is not that good enough. It is hard to use and has a very long time to loading. Oh yeah, and it is still using WAP mode for browsing.

The design is a solid one. But unfortunately, this solid design has to look big cell phone. People do not like it. I do

not like it either (but what should I do, I already have this cell phone as my gadget).

Solid but big, and that time Nokia brand come with a slim model. This is one of the reasons why Motorola lose on the battle with Nokia at that time. But this is still my first phone at that time. And there are only few people who own a Motorola phone, they usually use Nokia phone.

Because of this, I felt ok to use this phone for my everyday life. I am a unique person, so my phone needs to be different too. I love this old phone. Unfortunately, this phone already died half year ago.

Sayonara my sweet phone, I will always remember you.

Motorola C155

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372604676971030/k2311a0426/4.26.09