Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chips
  • It sounds quite crazy because I know it is not very healthy to eat a lot of it because it gives 21 carb per serving but many times I admit I failed to control myself and have consumed as much as I wanted
  • I believe the larger the size, the more economical it is and I like the fact this resealable pack because the freshness of the leftovers is still maintained
  • In my personal opinion, I think Chips Ahoy has been made to really trick the consumers to eat more and more without noticing
  • I noticed that though it has lot of chocolate implanted in every chip but it does not taste very sweet but rather so luscious
  • I love to eat the chips with my favorite fresh dalandan juice

• by ladyli

Another great favorite snack of mine is Chips Ahoy! Yes it is that chocolatey chocolate chips made by Nabisco. I’ve first tasted these chips sometime in 1990 when a blue pack was sold at PHP50. From then on I fell in love with rich yummy chocolate taste in every chip and it became part of my household since then. My liking for this stuff I have actually passed on to my son and to my grandchildren.

Many years have passed and Chips Ahoy now comes in varieties of:

Chips Ahoy! (Blue Bag) Reduced Fat Chips Ahoy!

Chips Ahoy! Chewy (known in Canada as Chewy Chips Ahoy! or Biscuits Tendres aux Pépites de chocolat de M. Christie) Mini Chips Ahoy! (also available in Snack Packs) Candy Blast Chips Ahoy! (known in Canada as Rainbow Chips Ahoy! Commercials featured Kevin, an animated character who gave the chocolate chips their color) Peanut

Butter Chunky Chips Ahoy!

Chunky Chips Ahoy! (known in Canada as Chunks Ahoy!) White Fudge Chunky Chips Ahoy! (known in Canada as Triple Chocolate Chunks Ahoy!) White Fudge Chewy Chips Ahoy!

Chips Ahoy Ice Cream Sandwiches (In Canada only, used under Nestlé’s license) Chips Ahoy Big & Soft Chocolate Chunk Chips Ahoy Big & chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Chips Ahoy! Oatmeal Chewy Jell-o Chips Ahoy pudding Oooey Gooey Warm and Chewy! Chips Ahoy! Microwaveable snacks.

Pecan Chunks Ahoy!

Almond Chunks Ahoy!

Limited Edition: Chunky Chunks Ahoy! with Dark Chunks

From these many varieties however, the Chips Ahoy (Blue Bag) remain my ultimate favorite. Since the first day I loved the chips, I did not stop loving it. It sounds quite crazy because I know it is not very healthy to eat a lot of it because it gives 21 carb per serving but many times I admit I failed to control myself ...

• and have consumed as much as I wanted. But lately I have started to practice self control so that now I could restrain my appetite and keep my consumption limited. Its ingredients as I’ve read include Enriched Flour , Wheat Flour , Niacin , Reduced Iron , Thiamine Mononitrate Vitamin B1 , Riboflavin Vitamin B2 , Folic Acid , Semisweet Chocolate Chips , Sugar , Chocolate , Cocoa Butter , Dextrose , Soy Lecithin an Emulsifier , Sugar , Soybean Oil , Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil , High Fructose Corn Syrup , Baking Soda Leavening , Ammonium Phosphate Leavening , Salt , Whey from Milk , Natural Flavor , Artificial Flavor and Caramel Color which in truth I find not so recommended especially for those who watch their weight. Nevertheless, I don’t know why I can’t resist buying this stuff whenever I shop. I would almost always
        buy the large resealable pack which are sold in the nearby shop for around dollar $6 . I believe the larger the size, the more economical it is and I like the fact this resealable pack because the freshness of the leftovers is still maintained. I just have to keep up with my promise to practice self control when eating these chips.

In my personal opinion, I think Chips Ahoy has been made to really trick the consumers to eat more and more without noticing. I noticed that though it has lot of chocolate implanted in every chip but it does not taste very sweet but rather so luscious. Also the bite has been made perfectly not soft nor hard but doughy so it is very friendly to my teeth and gum. I love to eat the chips with my favorite fresh dalandan juice. I think they make a great combination that fully satisfies my every snack. But as I promised, I will just eat in moderation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272404676920430/k2311a0424/4.24.09