Cranbrook Institute of Arts in Michigan  » Art  »
  • Last month I had visited the Detroit Institute of Arts, so this time I decided to visit the Cranbrook Art Museum to get a different view towards art
  • The experience was more cultural since the museum showed the history of art generation after generation by leading national and international artists
  • I enjoyed looking at paintings by artists from all around the world
  • I learned how artists portrayed their messages in a different approach using colors, clothes, backgrounds, people, and expressions
  • I do recommend anyone who has not yet visited any art museums to visit the Cranbrook Art Museum because they will definitely be astounded

• by cricfan1991

I visited a place that tells the story of the progression of art through the ages. Its surroundings are purely attractive, hold an abundant of interest, and the works of art on display are absolutely astonishing.

The place has unique ways to express the exquisiteness of art.

It is located in the heart of the Cranbrook Institute.

It is called the Cranbrook Art Museum! Last month I had

visited the Detroit Institute of Arts, so this time I decided to visit the Cranbrook Art Museum to get a different view towards art.

The mood of the place was quiet and peaceful since I was the only person there.

The experience was more cultural since the museum showed the history of art generation after generation by leading national and international artists.

Live music, lectures, and documentary films ...

• take place monthly all year long.

The Cranbrook Art Museum offers exceptional exhibitions of modern and contemporary art, architecture and design in all media.

The art at the Cranbrook Art Museum is less complex than the art at the Detroit Institute of Art.

I enjoyed looking at paintings by artists from all around the world.

If someone does not like art, then they should visit this museum because

they would be able to understand the messages of the paintings since they are easy to understand.

I learned how artists portrayed their messages in a different approach using colors, clothes, backgrounds, people, and expressions.

I am always amazed at how artists can draw such magnificent paintings.

I do recommend anyone who has not yet visited any art museums to visit the Cranbrook Art Museum because they will definitely be astounded.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 182404676900830/k2311a0424/4.24.09