Spaghetti with Potato Sauce recipe  » Recipes  »
  • Then I think that I want to make some spaghetti but not sauced with tomato, I am tired with this entire tomato recipe
  • Give some cheese to make it more delicious and sticky

• by Konoshika

I cook this recipe maybe three months ago. At that time, I am tired with spaghetti old recipe that sauced with all tomato things. Then I think that I want to make some spaghetti but not sauced with tomato, I am

tired with this entire tomato recipe.

So what will be the substitute for this new recipe that I have never been cook?

In a speed of light, suddenly I have the answer. Let use potato!

Then i went to supermarket, bought a box of spaghetti, some meat, onions, and three big potatoes.

I went home and prepared all the things needed. Then I start cooking.

It is easy cook, believe me. Oh yeah, you need milk too to give more flavor.

First ...

• Spaghetti with Potato Sauce recipe
      is cook the spaghetti, it is easy, everyone can cook spaghetti. Second, meanwhile you cook the spaghetti; cook the potatoes in boiling water.

When the potatoes is soft, then crunch it until become porridge. Put it in the fry pan and

then pour some milk into it and cook again.

Give some cheese to make it more delicious and sticky. Add paper and salt.

Now after the spaghetti is done and the potato sauce is cooked too, put the spaghetti in a plate and pour the potato sauce. Serve it.

Amie Lazado says :

Hmmm, spaghetti with potato sauce. This is great. I’ll try this one day but with some twists in it. In a pan I am going to saute’ 3 pieces of minced onions and a bulb of minced garlic too.Once brown I’ll pour in desired amount of hot water and then I’ll put in the desired quantity of textured vegetable protein (TVP). Bring them into boil. When the TVP is almost cooked I’ll put in the crushed or perhaps blended cooked potato. I’ll see the consistency. If it is too thick, I’ll put in hot water again, stirring the mixture constantly. Then I’ll add in some salt, pepper and a dash of sugar. When I’m satisfied with the taste and the consistency, I’ll pour in the pre-cooked drained pasta, mix them slowly in a low fire for 2 minutes. Then serve them. Hmmm, this might be real yummy. Thank you Konoshika for the splendid idea.

Amie Lazado says :

re : Then I think that I want to make some spaghetti but not sauced with tomato, I am tired with this entire tomato recipe
I love the idea of cooking innovations. We’ve been eating spaghetti with the same ingredient. Now let’s try a new one.

Amie Lazado says :

re : Give some cheese to make it more delicious and sticky
I respect the idea of putting in cheese. I am a vegan so I love having it without cheese.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492404676830830/k2311a0424/4.24.09