Shotgun Free for iPhone and iPod Touch (App Store UK)  » Games  »
1.0
  • But if you are a serious person and want to save money, then I really do not recommend you get this download

• by internetwhizzkid

Shotgun Free for iPhone and iPod Touch (App Store UK) The App store for the iPhone and the iPod Touch has really taken off, with thousands of free and paid for applications which can be downloaded and installed onto you iPhone or iPod Touch. Some are really useful business tools, where some are just for fun. I have therefore recently downloaded a free application called shotgun free, which basically turns your iPhone or iPod Touch into a novelty shot gun.

And do

you know what my frank opinion is? RUBBISH Honest to God after using it once or twice I really did not see any point in the application. OK I understand that it is there for fun, but the fact is, it’s not going to be of any use to me.

Sure it’s great how it works thanks to the built in accelerometer, its very clever and it can show you what the iPhone or iPod Touch can do. You pull down the iPhone or iPod Touch, jilt it up, and then flick your wrist in a firing motion, and yes the gun sounds then do go off.

But that is all the application does nothing more anything less. It to me just serves no purpose other than to show off what the iPhone or iPod Touch can do if you know what I mean.

It is also very surprising to find that shotgun free is one of the top free apps on the iTunes ...

• Shotgun Free for iPhone and iPod Touch (App Store UK)
      UK Store! Truly shocking. There is also a premium/paid version of this app too! This gives you more weapons and more sounds.

And yet even though it’s under £1. 50 I really could not be bothered or think it is actually worth the money, never mind the free version.

I would say that unless you had loads of spare time on your hands, or you wanted to waste some space, then this application would be great for you. But if you are

a serious person and want to save money, then I really do not recommend you get this download.

It was an overall waste of time and internet bandwidth. It would seem like a really good thing to have at the start but then after say 3 tries, you get rather bored and would rather install something else that was a lot more exciting.

I am sorry to all those who love this application, but I just think that some people can use something that is a lot more useful etc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282304676641230/k2311a0423/4.23.09