I, Robot (starring Will Smith)  » Movies  »
  • I watched I, Robot when it was first released years back and it is something that unexpectedly, this movie is super amazing
  • I love anything with Will Smith in it and he truly sizzles
  • I find the main robot character in the story truly charming and certainly interesting

• by eryana09

I watched I, Robot when it was first released years back and it is something that unexpectedly, this movie is super amazing. I love anything with Will Smith in it and he truly sizzles. Will Smith plays a detective by the name of Del and he is super panicky. He is pretty skeptical about anything and everything and at the same time, he

has a heart of gold. Del gets more suspicious against these robots when a particular person dies and from then on the storyline goes.

I find the main robot character in the story truly charming and certainly interesting. The story is set in such a way that humans and robots are working hand in hand to make the world a better place.

• But there seems to be a certain kind of “force” or “question” which leads to events happening and that is when Del comes in. The sweet and beautiful Bridget Moynahan stars in this movie as well and from start till finish, I watch this show with a very inquisitive mind.

I certainly find the robotic idea in a human world truly enticing and if

only there are robots in our lives now which are affordable to run errands for me like going to the market and stuff; that would be fun. All in all, this movie I, Robot gives one a good reason to imagine all wonderful things that having robots can and possibly do. I love the story and can watch it all over again on DVD.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304676441230/k2311a0423/4.23.09