The Queens of Comedy (stand-up comedy)
  • Highly rated by most and I was trying to find out what the fuss is all about with this and truly arguably, I think this works a bit better than the Kings
  • But if you just want to have a simple laugh, and just wanting to laugh all the stresses away, I highly recommend you to watch The Queens of Comedy

• by eryana09

For a stand-up comedy genre; and if you want something totally hilarious just for fun’s purpose, do rent The Queens of Comedy. Highly rated by most and I was trying to find out what the fuss is all about with this and truly arguably,

I think this works a bit better than the Kings.

You have to be familiar with names like Monique, Sommore, Adele and Miss Laura. They are totally and riotously funny. It’s not easy to do stand-up comedies and I applaud them for that and certainly think that they have such a great talent altogether.

If you think that buying The Queens of Comedy is not quite worth it, just look for shops that rent it. I have a friend that even ended up buying a copy after ...

• The Queens of Comedy (stand-up comedy)
      renting and watching it the first time. And since this is my own personal review, I would like to comment that should you get offended easily by a bit of those words (you know what I mean), then don’t get this.

But if

you just want to have a simple laugh, and just wanting to laugh all the stresses away, I highly recommend you to watch The Queens of Comedy. It is funny, entertaining and I could not imagine women to be able to do stints like this. Amazing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304676311130/k2311a0423/4.23.09