Strange Wilderness (starring Steve Zahn)  » Movies  »
  • And if you are trying to find Bigfoot, you need some pretty amazing and clever crew with you
  • I know the guy that acted in this looks quite familiar

• by eryana09

I went to watch Strange Wilderness before with my best friend and we were just choosing it at random. The cast is pretty unknown to us except for Steve Zahn, which I couldn’t quite put a name to him. And if you are trying to find Bigfoot, you need some pretty amazing and clever crew with you. But not in this story.

The crew that

follow through? Stupid altogether and it’s so totally hilarious. The story is supposed to be made that way and the humor totally works, although it’s entirely a different thing altogether. I know the guy that acted in this looks quite familiar; at least just him and the rest are pretty unknown to me. And then my friend told me it’s none other than Steve Zahn.

• He looks funny enough and they are trying to do a show about animals and the crew at work with filming this is just all so funny. It is simply an under-rated movie, and I could see this type of movie story being played out in DVD nights, with the whole family close by. The animals featured in this movie story are also kind

of strange wilderness indeed and there’s this particular scene; where there is this shark with a funny look on its face; truly classic!

And the funny parts just get through and through. From medium funny to super funny as the story progresses and I find myself chuckling, laughing and many more. The cast, although unknown, truly surprises me and I find myself remembering its title for sure; Strange Wilderness.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304676301130/k2311a0423/4.23.09