Someone Like You - (starring Ashley Judd)  » Movies  »
  • I love the performance of Hugh Jackman in here as well and he is basically someone that comes into Jane's life after she has suffered a break-up and more
  • I have always been a fan of romantic movies and will definitely not hesitate to watch Someone Like You again

• by eryana09

Ashley Judd stars as Jane in this date movie called Someone Like You. I love the performance of Hugh Jackman in here as well and he is basically someone that comes into Jane’s life after she has suffered a break-up and more.

He talks to her about life, about anything

at all and especially on love and men topics. I love this movie story so much. And her ex starts to wanting to come back into Jane’s life after all and I find that guys could be so fickle, really.

It is something like you falling in love with the one that helps you to get over your break-up. And Eddie is whom Hugh is called in this story; he’s so tall and lean plus handsome too. I certainly feel that he has such a great chemistry with Ashley Judd; with Ashley dark short hair and lovely, plum looking ...

• Someone Like You - (starring Ashley Judd)
      lips.

Although the story plot of this movie seems kind of simple, I can’t help but notice the nice environment that Jane the character surrounds herself with. And the most intimate moments would be the ones when Jane goes around with Eddie and talking just about anything at all.

It reminds me of my own relationship with my boyfriend; we could just talk about anything at all.

I have always been a fan of romantic movies and will definitely not hesitate to watch Someone Like You again. I give this movie story a rating of 10, for I truly love it so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304676251130/k2311a0423/4.23.09