Everyone Says I Love You - (starring Drew Barrymore)  » Movies  »
  • I didn't know that this musical, Everyone Says I Love You was directed by Woody Allen until my friend highlighted it to me
  • I think that musical has their own way of story-telling and that if watched closely from start to finish and concentrating, you would have the same kind of fulfillment as watching a movie story unraveling

• by eryana09

I didn’t know that this musical, Everyone Says I Love You was directed by Woody Allen until my friend highlighted it to me. I am not that big a fan for musicals, but at the same time, I don’t prevent from watching it altogether. I think that musical has their own way of story-telling and that if watched closely from start to finish and

concentrating, you would have the same kind of fulfillment as watching a movie story unraveling.

Drew Barrymore stars in this and at the same time, you see a bit of appearance from Julia Roberts as well. And this is basically about a love story and there are other great actress and actor like Goldie Hawn and Edward Norton too. This is basically a musical story ...

• of love; of love lost and love found and Woody Allen is a master storyteller at his musical best. There are lots of funny dialogs along the way and I am so fascinated by Skylar, acted out by Drew Barrymore.

She has 2 guys whom she has to choose and both of them are so loving her. As for Julia Roberts, she stars

as a love interest of I’m not going to say who, and that you will be surprised to know. The clue lies in Woody Allen. Alright, without further ado, I’m going to give this movie story a rating of 7. It ain’t that bad; for non-musical fans out there, just give this a try and watch. You will never know what is in store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304676241130/k2311a0423/4.23.09