Summer Catch - (starring Jessica Biel and Freddie Prinze Jr.)  » Movies  »
  • The ending is a good one and I feel that love always work mysteriously and to the best of the couple's happiness in the end
  • I love the duo so much that I have been looking for movies they have acted in since

• by eryana09

I have watched Summer Catch on DVD before starring Jessica Biel and Freddie Prinze Jr. They look so romantic together and I feel that they have a super chemistry together. Too bad they are not together in real life. The ending is a good one and I feel that love always work mysteriously and to

the best of the couple’s happiness in the end.

Jessica Biel plays a character that is of a rich man’s daughter and she falls in love with the lawn guy, acted by Freddie. You can see stars sparkling through whenever they come into contact like talk and all. I love the duo so much that I have ...

• been looking for movies they have acted in since.

In fact, if I have watched movies starring them before, this is the most poignant one for me ever. Or one of the most, that is. Summer Catch being the title is not that bad too. Freddie acts as Ryan and he has this rare

talent of baseball, but he is not willing to pursue his dream and just being comfortable in his own comfort zone. So will he be able to achieve his dreams and get the woman of his dreams too? Watch this; rent it or loan it from anyone. It’s such a nice story, I give it a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304676211130/k2311a0423/4.23.09