The Benchwarmers  » Movies  »
  • Perhaps there are people thinking that this is a dumb movie but I really love this when it was first shown on the cinemas

• by eryana09

What do you get when there are combination acting by Jon Heder, Rob Schneider and David Spade? You get total hilarious and out of this world type of laughs.

Perhaps there are people thinking that this is a dumb movie but I really love this when it was first shown on the cinemas.

The 3 of them have characters that are not wanting to take anymore bullies. When you feel tired of people bullying you through and through, what do you do?

For the 3 of them, they trained hard and fast. That’s where the funny part comes in. I suppose the most funniest one would be ...

• Schneider’s character and David Spade’s tongue-in-cheek type of humor totally cracks me up! I am giving this movie story a very positive rating. It is not stupid at all.

In fact, it has lots of hilarious moments that are able to distress oneself. Watching this got me totally hooked and my bench

got warmed enough. In fact, my whole family has been watching this on DVD for quite a few times now and whenever we have guests coming to our homes, we would continue watching and having a blast of a time laughing and laughing. These guys’ antics? Totally priceless. Watch it, highly recommended.

The Benchwarmers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304676071130/k2311a0423/4.23.09