Ghost World  » Movies  »
  • The main issue on loneliness, being isolated and not knowing what to make of the loneliness, I suppose this story has a main voice and the reason for why the title is Ghost World seems founded to me

• by eryana09

Watching Ghost World is not quite like watching a chick flick. Although you see American Beauty actress Thora Birch and the sweet and innocent look actress, Scarlett Johansson star. This is kind of an exploration type of movie and

I feel that each character in the story has a story to tell.

The main issue on loneliness, being isolated and not knowing what to make of the loneliness, I suppose this story has a main voice and the reason for why the title is Ghost World seems founded to me.

We see this guy in the story named Seymour, and he is someone whom has a real low self-esteem. He puts an ad, but it turns out it is being ...

• Ghost World
      prank at by Scarlett’s character and Thora. Both of them are different like night and day in terms of look, but the similarity that they give out are great acting. Total great acting.

You have to appreciate the

time when bee-hive type of hair is cool and you will see what this story goes for a deeper understanding. I could relate to it and it plays around a lot on emotional focus. I give this a rating of 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675971130/k2311a0423/4.23.09