Me, Myself & Irene (starring Jim Carrey and Renee Zellweger)  » Movies  »
  • They sizzle and rock and there are certainly lots of funny scenes that you can really laugh at

• by eryana09

I watched Me, Myself & Irene 2 times actually and the first time I watched, I didn’t really have a clue as to what the story is all about because I wasn’t concentrating at all. During that time, the movie story was shown on my local TV and I was kind of groggy.

And the second time when I finally took a good watch at it was when my sister brought

home the DVD from her friend. She borrowed it and we were bored with nothing much to do. She loves Jim Carrey so much and so we decided to watch it. And Jim Carrey and Renee Zellweger are a good pair in this movie. They sizzle and rock and there are certainly lots of funny scenes that you can really laugh at. But some of my ...

• friends whom have young siblings feel that the storyline is lost on them.

It is possible if you don’t concentrate on whose who and all that. Renee is also a very natural comedic actress and she plays the character Irene very well. Me, Myself & Irene is a very good title for this movie story and Carrey, playing the character of Charlie, is a very distinguished policeman.

And not only Charlie the good guy, there’s this another meaner and bolder inside demon of Charlie and he is called Hank. And seeing Charlie and Hank debating on good versus bad issues are really funny. The Director and writers of this movie certainly have a good formula within them because I’ve never seen anymore movies like this. Unique, funny and exceptional. I give this 9 stars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675961130/k2311a0423/4.23.09