Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
  • Personally, I find that there are some boring and slow moving parts to this movie but it has a clear and concise message to spread through

• by eryana09

Jim Carrey has always been a very cool and talented actor. And I remember after watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, I feel that this is something like the effect of having a too much technical jargon of a life.

I wouldn’t ever trade my previous memories which are precious even though it might hurt me at all. Trade for an empty vault,

just forgetting the whole thing. Using a technology to erase someone’s mind off sweet memories before but which appears to be painful for one, is what Jim’s character is trying to do. And the ex is played by Kate Winslet, the ever so talented actress. Personally, I find that there are some boring and slow moving parts to this movie but it has a ...

• clear and concise message to spread through.

Jim’s character mind has been erased partially and suddenly, he realizes that he doesn’t want the images and memories to be forgotten at all. Kind of a fickle-minded affair, if you ask me. But sometimes, love makes us do wondrous and also some stupid things too. It hurts when I watch this because of how a

love that is so pure can be so hurtful too in the process. The emotions playing in Jim’s character is so strong and powerful but sometimes the reminiscing part is so boring that you just feel like wanting the story to fast forward. I give it a rating of 6. Fresh new idea of a story, but could have been at a faster pace.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675931130/k2311a0423/4.23.09