The House Bunny
  • There are lots of date movies nowadays and it's quite hard to choose the best of the best
  • This is something familiar and for that, you might find the storyline boring
  • But I shall give credit to this movie due to Anna Faris and I think she has done a good job

• by eryana09

The House Bunny is a chick flick or a date movie and you would either love or hate it. There are lots of date movies nowadays and it’s quite hard to choose the best of the best. But it so happens that when The House Bunny was released in my country, it was one of the few date movies around and I managed to watch it with my ever faithful boyfriend.

And

we love it to bits! Anna Faris, whom I’ve done up a review on her before, she stars in this romantic comedy or date movie and she sizzles. I couldn’t think of any other actress that could fit her role perfectly. Shelly is Anna’s character and this movie is something like a bad girl gone good or something. Or somewhere close to it. Shelley needs a place for ...

• herself and throughout the whole story process, she tries to help this group of people, particularly named Zetas, to make them more confident and thoroughly sexy being women themselves.

This is something familiar and for that, you might find the storyline boring. But I shall give credit to this movie due to Anna Faris and I think she has done a good job. The role that she took on has

to be a bit bimobish but deep inside, she has a nice heart. The movie story gives a somewhat closer look at how some ladies are misunderstood even though they are into clothes and make-up. I find this story fitting for teenagers, especially young girls turning into adult. You would surely love it and Anna is always in her pink gear. Cute and cool, I give this story a rating of 8.

The House Bunny

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675921130/k2311a0423/4.23.09