My Best Friend’s Girl
  • I would love to recommend this movie story to all teenagers but I certainly think that the coarse language could have toned down a little

• by eryana09

I find this movie witty, funny but if only those some rude words or lewd could be ignored or totally deleted from the scenes, I would label this as a very user-friendly or a clean family and date movie. I love Kate Hudson’s acting; always have and I find her to be very gorgeous and smart. She works well with date movies or the

chick flick types and in this story, we see Dane Cook’s character trying to “win her over” for his friend back. The plan? To give a hell of a time to Kate’s character so that Kate will come running back into the arms of his best friend.

He is so called hired by his own best friend and just like any predictable type of movie ...

• story, the person hired to do this job falls in love with the beautiful heroine in the story. And things aren’t helping because the damsel but not in distress is as smart as him and in some scenes, able to out-smart him.

down a little. And the movie would be enjoyable still. Watch till the end whether Kate’s character ends up with the hired person to “throw her off” or she would come running back to Cook’s best friend whom she had dumped. I give this story a rating of 7, due to the rather strong language. But otherwise, the movie is pretty enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675911130/k2311a0423/4.23.09