Dance Spirit Magazine  » Media  »
  • The Dance Spirit Magazine is the best magazine that I have found for the common dancer
  • I asked if we could have a pull out poster, and the NEXT ISSUE, there was one there

• by Jessica
      The Dance Spirit Magazine is the best magazine that I have found for the common dancer. Unlike Dance Magazine, this magazine is a lot of fun to read and includs many styles of dance.

You can find new chorepgraphy, costumes, music, schedules, and much more insde this magazine.

They have a

space for “Dear DS” where readers throught the United States can shared their dance stories.

Reading the magazine is always a lot of fun.

THey always have special drawings and contests for the readers for dance related items.

entering is a lot of fun and of course someday you could win!

• Whenever I tell lDance Spirit my opinon, they actually listen.

I asked if we could have a pull out poster, and the NEXT ISSUE, there was one there :-) I am very happy with their service and also enjoy using hteir online message board.

Some people may complain that there are

too many adds in the magazine and not enough writing.

If you awant alot of writing, you should read Dance Magazine.

This magazine is for looking through when you’re bored.

Just for looking at pictures.

Maybe reading occasionally.

Its a specail magazine that dancers throughout the state can share the fun of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3960767590231/k2311a076/7.6.06