Sangkee Asian Bistro - Chinese Food Restuarant  » Restaurants  »
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
  • I can't quite explain why, but it's just a nice experience to have your meal there

• by onesongglory86
      Apologies for what is certainly a lame title, but needless to say, I absolutely adore this restuarant. It has fair prices, and more importantly, it has excellent food.

I am a college student in New York City, and on more than

one occasion, I have come down fom the city just so that I could eat at this restuarant.

It is passionate commitment verging on the borderline insane — the food is just that good.

My personal favorite is the “Chicken with ...

• Ginger and Scallions” dish, but there’s plenty more where that came from (the kitchen).

In addition, the atmosphere of the restuarant itself is very open and friendly.

I can’t quite explain why, but it’s just a nice experience to have your

meal there.

The one setback is that the place is almost always very crowded — but again, this is just another indication of how incredibly good the food is.

Go there — and if necessary, demand that they feed you everything that they’ve got.

Don’t mention my name.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 760767570231/k2311a076/7.6.06