Alton Brown’s Gear For Your Kitchen by Alton Brown  » Books  »
  • I thought that only my mom's teachings on the kitchen utensils is important
  • Going back to this book, I think that it is essential to find out a lot about what goes on in the kitchen and the exact type of utensils one can need

• by eryana09

Alton Brown’s Gear For Your Kitchen by Alton Brown is something that all newbie and professionals at cooking should have. This book is very comprehensive and there are just so many things that one could learn from this book. I thought that only my mom’s teachings on the kitchen utensils is important; but when I

read this book, it seems that there are many more things that I don’t realize I don’t have.

And that is where Alton Brown comes into focus. He is such an awesome person and I heard that he has his own show. That’s more cool. Going back to this book, I think that it ...

• is essential to find out a lot about what goes on in the kitchen and the exact type of utensils one can need.

Sometimes when I observe my mom’s kitchen, I do notice and wonder why certain things are not there. And when I do identify which and which, I don’t really know their purpose.

Therefore, thanks to this book, Alton Brown’s Gear For Your Kitchen, I manage to find in one ways than one why certain tools or equipment are for which and what and the uses and everything.

I can see Home Economics classes at school using this book as a guide to all students. I give this a rating of 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172304675681030/k2311a0423/4.23.09