Julia: Her Life by James Spada

• by eryana09

I had intended to read only a chapter or two on Julia: Her Life by James Spada because my boyfriend left it lying at his home. It is his younger sister’s novel and I was bored with nothing much to do. As he took some longer time to repair his vehicle and I flipped through to read 2

of the chapters of this book.

But I became hooked, because it is a story on Julia Roberts that you don’t normally read on the papers and I took permission to loan the book and continue reading it till finish. And boy, was I satisfied with the writings.

This author seems to know what he was doing and you get a glimpse or rather a whole story on Julia’s life and you can’t help but wishing the best for her. And some family matters are private and I shall not divulge. The book is not that direct, but at the same time, it gives one a platform to read and find out more about this person named ...

• Julia: Her Life by James Spada
      Julia Roberts. If you are looking for a celebrity book, this is one that you might never want to miss. I did not regret reading this right to the very end. Even though it has been a long time since I read it, I could still remember the amazing feeling of reading this.

If you are a big fan, this book is also a bonus because it features Julia’s life in the big screen and what she had gone through and everything and how she managed to surface all the difficult acting roles that she had been given with. I think she is such a mature woman and I will always admire her.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172304675661030/k2311a0423/4.23.09